- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- The cost of nursing registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Free uniforms
- Flexible hours
- Paid breaks
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Free training & professional development
- An on-site learning station
- Full support through revalidation process
If you are a nurse looking for a new challenge to develop your career, then this is the event for you. Entry is free and you will have the opportunity to meet more than 50 nurse recruiters, hospitals, NHS trusts, private trusts and more.
Nursing Editor, Graham Scott, will be delivering seminars on the NMC’s changes to nursing re-registration on both days, covering key points such as:
- Changes to the NMC code of conduct
- How these changes will affect you
- What are the revalidation requirements
- Introduction to helpful resources
Additional seminars in job seeking, CV writing and interviews will also take place. All seminars are on a first come, first served basis, so early arrival is advised.
So if you are considering a new career challenge, or are interested in finding out about more about who we are and the why behind what we do, be sure to get yourself to this unmissable event…Discover why joining the MBI Social Care team will be your smartest career move yet.